#diy for moodkids

monday allready. thank god it's  monday. i like monday's because it is promising.
let's say this monday started very well with @styledbylinda. it was promising (!), cleared up my mind, give me lot of positve energy. i will tell you more later this week.

last friday i had the privilege to go the concert of the ny band snarky puppy in paradiso. i got two tickets from my sister and her husband. but my hubby felt like taking a break that night,  so i surprised a dear friend with the ticket. the concert was in one word: superb! such good musicians, ditto music, such a good vibe that evening in paradiso.

today moodkids presents you my #diy, a #diy you can make within half an hour. just with some (left over) fabric, some lace and a sewing machine.
feel like making something nice? well, turn over to moodkids then.

have fun x
diy for moodkids

diy for moodkids

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

★thank you and see you again next time★